Monday, December 5, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

I LOVE Christmas, but I live in LA and my entire family lives on the East Coast, so being at home surrounded by my family and friends is an event I make sure I attend EVERY year... Not to mention the presents!!!... So, here are a few of the items on my Christmas list this year:


Micheal Kors Watch 'Large Runway' Rose Gold Watch $250.00


New Record Needles!!! 
(After all I am a DJ)


Nikon - Coolpix P500 12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera $329.99 (on sale at Best Buy!)




My favorite year around scent! 
3 oz $88.00 (at Sephora)


Victoria Secret Miraculous Push-up Bra
$55.00
(I can never have enough of these)




Bath and Body Works Lotion, Soap, and Bath Salts



And Finally...

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Daffodil 160 platform pumps

$1,075
(These are sold out almost everywhere, so fingers crossed)




2 comments:

  1. I have that watch and love it. So timeless (ha! no pun intended). And nice pick with the Louboutins! Cheers!

    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice items Dom! We / i like!!
    Victoria Secret Miraculous Push-up Bra
    oh yes, can never have enough of these! I know from Marga when we go shopping, hehehe ;-)
    I saw your pumps on the page "I<3 HighHeel"
    CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Daffodil 160 platform pumps!all my fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete