Sunday, February 12, 2012

WHITNEY HOUSTON'S ICONIC PERFORMANCES

This woman's music speaks for itself over the course of a 30-year career in which she established herself as one of the most-admired and influential singers of her time, Houston won six Grammys, 30 Billboard awards and 22 American Music Awards. The soundtrack for a hit movie in which she starred, "The Bodyguard," was among the best-selling soundtracks in movie history.


Source: www.classicwhitney.com



Some of her most Iconic Performances are below:

1. My Favorite Song of All Time:





2. Whitney Houston is the only artist in history to have her version of the Star Spangled Banner made into a single and it spent weeks on the Billboard Top 100.





3. Whitney Houston's GREATEST Live Performance!!!! "I Have Nothing"





4. Grammy's 1986- Saving All My Love For You: She won her 1st Grammy Award for this song!



5. I Wanna Dance With Somebody: Her 2nd Grammy and my FAVORITE video by her!




6. "The Greatest Love of All" 



7. How Will I Know




8. I Believe In You and Me (25 year Arista Anniversary Live Performance)
- Please ignore the craziness that goes down at 6:15




9. I'm Your Baby Tonight





10. Her Latest Hit off her most Album: MILLION DOLLAR BILL




                                                                      Rest In Peace Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment